Friday, March 18, 2011

What to do next? I really need to finish something!!

Like most quilters I have many quilts on the go at once. This is for several reasons: I get bored with the one project no matter how much I like it; I can always find something new that excites me and I can not wait to get my hands on the next project also I am inspired by so many quilters that I want to do what everyone else is doing too! However, I am committed to finishing some of my many UFO's. All I have to do is to find the project I am after in the mess that is my sewing room - I thought I knew where it was but no..................my goal for today is to locate my 'Civil War Bride' blocks and work on them next. I have a booking for quilting in 2 months, so that gives my some structure and a deadline to work to.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing your completed Civil War Bride quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete