Saturday, May 7, 2011

Prince William finally ready






It took me a whole week to get Prince William ready to give to my sister in law. I ran out of wool for his hair but my sister in law sagely remarked that he has a bald spot anyway so we left him with a section of his head looking very bald!! I am glad that Princess Catherine now has her husband to keep her company. The best part was making the cap. I couldn't really see how it could be done. I am one of those people who likes to read the pattern first and understand how it will all work. Whilst I understood what I had to do I was sceptical about the outcome but it went together beautifully. I am still planning to make a corgi but this is for another member of the family who just didn't get why any one would do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment